13th September 2019
Experience Tennants Auctioneers
and its treasures for yourself
Experience the buzz of the saleroom and see behind the scenes at Tennants, the largest privately owned auction house in Europe, on one of our guided public walking tours or pre-booked group tours. With more than 80 sales a year, Tennants is one of the UK’s busiest salerooms.
Our new tours offer you the chance to:
– Find out about the history of Tennants – a fourth generation family business
– See parts of the auction house not open to the public
– See a sale being prepared
– Learn some of the tips of the trade from an experienced auctioneer – whether you are buying or selling
– Watch a live auction taking place (and maybe place a bid!)
– Ask lots of questions!
Guided public walking tours
Walking tours are great for individuals and families and last an hour. Either before or after the talk, you can freely explore our public spaces for yourself, including a browse in our exclusive gift shop and exhibition displays of items in upcoming sales. Refreshments are available in either our stylish cafe or restaurant.
Dates for public walking tours for 2019:
Friday 21st June at 11am (View Day) ** SOLD OUT**
Friday 19th July at 11am (Sale day)
Friday 13th September at 11am (View Day)
The admission price is £10 per person and must be pre-booked. To book, please call 01969 621146 or email [email protected]
We can tailor group visits to suit your requirements – see here for further information.Back to events